High School Intermediate Program (9th - 12th Grade)
Time & Location
About the Event
Students entering 9th-12th grade fall of 2020 are invited to register. Classes begin late February or early March 2021. There will be six instructional classes and an end of season dinner party hosted in April.
Cost: $300.00 per student
Dress Code: Dress is an important aspect of teaching respect for oneself, as well as to the host/hostess. Gentlemen will be required to wear Khaki pants, sports coat, button down with tie. Nails and hair are always to be groomed. Young ladies will wear modest skirts or dresses that meet the “fingertip” rule.
- First and Lasting Impressions: Appearance & Dress
- Grooming & Hygiene
- Introduction protocol: Confident posture, eye contact & hand shake
- Job Applications & Interviews
- The Best Guest: Conversations, Compliments & Expressing Gratitude
- Table & Dining Etiquette; Restaurant Skills & Terms
- College Readiness
- How to manage check book
- Invitation & Party Etiquette: Planning ahead for a special event
- Dating Etiquette
- Basic cooking skills
- The Importance of the handwritten "Thank You"
- HS Registration$300$3000$0