Middle School 3 Class Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Middle school students entering 5, 6, 7 & 8th grades are invited to register. This is a 3 part series where we will discuss social etiquettes, everyday manners and kindness to others. Our first two classes will be instructional and our third class will be a formal dinner.
Dress Code: Dress is an important aspect of teaching respect for oneself, as well as to the host/hostess. Gentlemen will be required to wear Khaki pants, sports coat, button down with tie. Nails and hair are always to be groomed. Ladies are to wear modest skirts or dresses that meet the “fingertip” rule.
- Appropriate Appearance & Dress
- Grooming & Hygiene
- Thinking of others
- Proper Introductions
- Cell phones & social media
- How to be The Best Guest: Conversations, Compliments & Expressing Gratitude
- Table & Dining Etiquette; Restaurant Skills & Terms
- Invitation & Party Etiquette: Planning ahead for a special event
- The Handwritten Thank You…Why It’s Important
*Price includes 3rd class dinner.
Saturday May 15th, May 22nd, June 5th
- Intro. Middle School Dinner$200$2000$0