Intermediate Middle School Luncheon
Time & Location
About the Event
Middle school students entering 6, 7, 8th grades are invited to register. At this dinner, students will have basic table and dining etiquette skills and will move on to more advanced dining & table etiquette.
Dress Code: Dress is an important aspect of teaching respect for oneself, as well as to the host/hostess. Gentlemen will be required to wear Khaki pants, sports coat, button down with tie. Nails and hair are always to be groomed. Ladies are to wear modest skirts or dresses that meet the “fingertip” rule.
- Introducing others
- Cell phones & social media
- How to be begin conversations
- Table & Dining Etiquette; formal place settings
- Knowing which way to move
- Leaving a table with gratitude
*Students must participate in our Introduction dinner before participating in this event. Price includes dinner.
- Intermediate Middle Dinner$60$600$0