Middle School Dinner
Time & Location
About the Event
Middle school students entering 5, 6, 7, & 8th grades in fall of 2020 are invited to register. During this 2 hour event we will instruct on everyday etiquette and participate in an interactive dinner etiquette.
Dress Code: Dress is an important aspect of teaching respect for oneself, as well as to the host/hostess. Gentlemen will be required to wear Khaki pants, sports coat, button down with tie. Nails and hair are always to be groomed. Ladies are to wear modest skirts or dresses that meet the “fingertip” rule.
- Appropriate Appearance & Dress
- Grooming & Hygiene
- Thinking of others
- Proper Introductions
- Cell phones & social media
- How to be The Best Guest: Conversations, Compliments & Expressing Gratitude
- Table & Dining Etiquette; Restaurant Skills & Terms
- Invitation & Party Etiquette: Planning ahead for a special event
- The Handwritten Thank You…Why It’s Important
*Price includes meal.
*Masks will be required until seated
*If student is running a fever please contact Mrs. Hammond
- Middle School Dinner$60$600$0