Zoom High School Etiquette Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Mrs. Hammond has created this online program for families who choose not to participate in our in-person etiquette program during the pandemic. Our Zoom class will meet one Tuesday a week for 5 weeks.
Cost: $150.00 per student, $100.00 for each additional sibling.
Dress Code: Dress is an important aspect of teaching respect for oneself, as well as to the host/hostess. Gentlemen will be required to wear a button down with tie. Nails and hair are always to be groomed. Ladies are to wear a modest top.
- Introduction protocol: Confident posture, eye contact & hand shake
- Job Applications & Interviews
- The Best Guest: Conversations, Compliments & Expressing Gratitude
- Table & Dining Etiquette; Restaurant Skills & Terms
- College Readiness
- How to manage check book & investing*
- Invitation & Party Etiquette: Planning ahead for a special event
- Dating Etiquette
- Basic cooking skills
- The Importance of the Handwritten "Thank You"
*We will welcome financial expert, Anne Zuckerman, CPA, during this class who will share her tips on how to manage money as well as beginning to invest.
Tuedays from 7:00pm-7:40pm (Students are expected to arrive on time to class with materials Mrs. Hammond requires.) Before class ends each week, Mrs. Hammond will give an assignment and let students know what items to bring the following week. Students will receive a Southern Hospitality Notebook prior to class beginning for notes and assignments.
This class is for first year etiquette high school students and students entering 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grades.
- Zoom High School Program$150$1500$0